Church First Films End User License Agreement
BY DOWNLOADING AND/OR USING ANY SOFTWARE AND/OR APPLICATIONS (COLLECTIVELY, “SOFTWARE”) PROVIDED TO YOU BY OR ON BEHALF OF ALAN AUTRY ENTERTAINMENT, LLC, WHICH OPERATES CHURCH FIRST FILMS.COM, AND ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES (“CHURCH FIRST FILMS”) IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE CHURCH FIRST FILMS SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT (1) YOU HAVE READ THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“LICENSE AGREEMENT” or “EULA”); (2) YOU UNDERSTAND IT; (3) YOU ARE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT; AND (4) YOU MAY RECEIVE, WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE OR PROMPTING, UPDATED VERSIONS OF THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE A LICENSE TO, AND YOU WILL NOT USE, THE SOFTWARE.
This License Agreement contains details on your limited right and license to use the Software solely in connection with your use of the Church First Films service. This License Agreement is between you and Church First Films and not any other party.
The Software contains material that is protected by copyright and other applicable intellectual property laws in the U.S. and other territories and by international treaty provisions. The Software is licensed, not sold or given, to you by Church First Films for use only under the terms of this License Agreement and all rights not specifically granted to you herein are reserved to Church First Films and to any third party with ownership rights in software and documentation used in the Software. You may not remove any proprietary notice of Church First Films or any other party from any copy of the Software or documentation.
The rights granted under the terms of this License Agreement include any software upgrades that replace and/or supplement the original Software.
Church First Films reserves the right, from time to time, with or without notice to you, to change the terms of this License Agreement in our sole and absolute discretion. The most current version of this License Agreement will supersede all previous versions. Your use of the Software after changes are made means that you agree to be bound by such changes. As such, you should review the License Agreement periodically.
2. Permitted Use/Restrictions
- 1 Grant of Limited License. Church First Films grants you (which, for purposes of this License Agreement, shall include members of your immediate household for whom you will be responsible hereunder and users of the Church First Films ready device with which you are accessing the Church First Films service and for whom you will be responsible hereunder) a non-exclusive, limited, personal and nontransferable license, subject to and conditioned on your compliance with the restrictions set forth in this License Agreement, to install and use the Software, in object code form only, provided to you by or on behalf of Church First Films in connection with your use of the Church First Films service.
- 2 The license grant above includes the right to use documentation accompanying the Software for the sole purpose of using the Church First Films service and the right to make one (1) backup copy of the Software, provided that (i) the Software is installed on only the number of Church First Films ready devices authorized by Church First Films (which number shall be six (6) Church First Films ready devices unless otherwise agreed or modified in writing by Church First Films); (ii) the Software may NOT be modified; (iii) all copyright notices are maintained on the Software; and (iv) you agree to be bound by all the terms of this License Agreement.
- 3 The Software is only for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for use in the operation of a business or service bureau, for profit or for the benefit or any other person or entity.
- 4 As a condition of the limited license for the Software granted to you in this License Agreement, except as and only to the extent expressly permitted in this License Agreement or by applicable law which cannot be waived by this License Agreement, you may NOT:
- download to save, unless specifically provided and licensed for (e.g. – purchased as download to own), any Content shown, displayed or listed on Church First Films from the Church First Films website;
- publish, display, disclose, rent, lease, modify, loan, distribute or create derivative works based on the Software or any part thereof;
- copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, translate, adapt or otherwise reduce the Software to human readable form;
- attempt to create the source code from the object code of the Software;
- transmit or make the Software available over a network where it could be used by multiple computers or Church First Films ready devices at the same time;
- make any third-party software contained in the Software a standalone product;
- take any action that will infringe on the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of Church First Films or any third party software provider;
- sublicense or assign the Software;
- view any movies & TV shows provided by Church First Films or its suppliers anywhere other than within the country or location authorized by Church First Films (“Territory”); and
- “stream”, download to save, or instantly watch Content outside of the Territory, and Church First Films may use technologies to verify your compliance.
- 5 If you “uninstall” the Software, you will no longer be able to use the Software to view movies & TV shows on that Church First Films ready device.
- 6 No ownership rights. You have no ownership rights in any Software. Rather, you have a limited license to use the Software as long as this License Agreement remains in effect. Ownership of the Software and all intellectual property rights therein shall remain at all times with Church First Films and/or its licensors. Any other use of the Software by any other person, business, corporation, government or any other entity is strictly prohibited and is a violation of this License Agreement.
3. Third Party Content/Third Party Software
- 2 Software. There are software programs contained within the Software that have been licensed to Church First Films by third parties. The term “Software” as used herein shall refer to such third party software except where the term Software refers expressly to the ownership or other specific rights of Church First Films. The same terms and conditions, including all limitations and restrictions, set forth in this License Agreement apply to each third party software program contained in the Software. Certain software programs specified in the licenses referenced in Section 10 (“Notices”) below may contain additional grants and/or restrictions.
4. Consent to Use of Data
5. Upgrading the Software
Church First Films may issue you an upgraded version of the Software automatically upon an instance of your use of the Software or the Church First Films service or otherwise in connection with your use of the Church First Films ready device. Alternatively, Church First Films may require you to consent to an upgrade to the Software (“Software Upgrades”) before using, installing or accessing the Software. If you decline the Software Upgrades, you may not be able to use or access the Software or the Church First Films service.
6. Export Law Assurances
You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Software except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Software was legally obtained or authorized by Church First Films. In particular, but without limitation, the Software may not be exported or re-exported (a) into (or to a national or resident of) any U.S. embargoed countries or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person’s List or Entity List. By using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country or on any such list.
7. U.S. Government End Users
The Software and related documentation are “Commercial Items”, as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. §2.101, consisting of “Commercial Computer Software” and “Commercial Computer Software Documentation”, as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202, as applicable. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202-1 through §227.7202-4, as applicable, the Commercial Computer Software and Commercial Computer Software Documentation are being licensed to U.S. Government end users (a) only as Commercial Items and (b) with only those rights as are granted to all other end users pursuant to the terms and conditions herein. Unpublished-rights reserved under the copyright laws of the United States.
This License Agreement is effective until terminated. Your rights under this License Agreement are terminable by Church First Films at any time without notice. Further, this License Agreement will terminate if Church First Films finds that you have violated any of the terms of this License Agreement. No waiver of any breach of any provision of this License Agreement by Church First Films shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver shall be effective unless it is made in writing and is signed by an authorized representative of Church First Films. All provisions relating to confidentiality, proprietary rights, and nondisclosure shall survive the termination of this License Agreement.
Your ability to use the Church First Films service is subject to your system compatibility with our Software as such requirements may change from time to time. Compatibility of system requirements with the Software is your responsibility.
Upon the termination of this License Agreement, you shall cease all use of the Software and Church First Films service and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the Software that you may have downloaded hereunder.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations on Liability
- 1 Church First Films Copyright Notice. © 2015 Alan Autry Entertainment, LLC. All content herein is protected by copyright and other applicable intellectual property laws in the U.S. and other territories and may not be modified, copied or used in any manner without the express permission of Alan Autry Entertainment, LLC, which reserves all rights. Reuse of any of this content for any purpose without the permission of Alan Autry Entertainment, LLC is strictly prohibited.
- 2 Facebook. You agree and acknowledge that Facebook has no responsibility or liability for the Software and its content.
- 3 Twitter. You agree and acknowledge that Twitter has no responsibility or liability for the Software and its content.
11. Church First Films Contact Information
Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the Software shall be directed to Customer Service.
Last Updated: May 19, 2017